Acceptable Use Policy
- Warez/Hacking Sites are not permitted.
- Your login account is for your personal/business use only.
- Child Pornography is not permitted.
- Please do not divulge the password to any other person, and please take reasonable precautions to ensure that it is not discovered by other people.
- Data stored on our servers is not guaranteed to be backed up. It is recommended that you keep an independent backup of important data.
- If an Palace-Designs technician deems user processes, such as CGI, run on a server are adversely affecting the server’s performance, for example through CPU load or memory usage, the program may be removed without warning and the ability to run processes on the server may be removed immediately.
- We shall not be held liable for any loss or damages caused by the use or misuse, unavailability or removal of services.
- When your account is closed, all files (including web pages, databases, images, etc.) will be deleted.
- Customers may not use the Palace-Designs network as to attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network, or account. This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for the Customer, logging into a server or account the Customer is not expressly authorized to access, password cracking, probing the security of other networks in search of weakness, or violation of any other organization’s security policy.
- Customers may not attempt to interfere or deny service to any user, host, or network. This includes, but is not limited to, flooding, mailbombing, or other deliberate attempts to overload or crash a host or network.
- We reserve the right to amend and update these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- Users must not participate in any form of un-solicited bulk e-mailing or spam.
- Commercial use of web and ftp space is permitted. You may resell any of our services for any price you are able to achieve without any need to notify us.
- You will be responsible for the content of your pages, including obtaining the legal permission for any works they include and ensuring that the contents of these pages do not violate any laws.
- You will be held responsible for and accept responsibility for any defamatory, confidential, secret or other proprietary material available via your page(s).
- Whilst our pricing may be broken down to a monthly figure all accounts are payable yearly in advance. Upon placing your order you have entered into a contract with us for a period of one year and the fee is non-refundable.